Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeep defect ball joints

My girlfriend and I were in an accident in my 2004 Jeep Liberty this past summer after swerving around a deer and losing steering control of the vehicle. Just recently, we learned that when wet, the ball joints on the Jeep are defective and will cause loss of control. It was raining the night of the accident and we were both slightly injured

Re: jeep defect ball joints

How did you learn of the defect?

Comment

Re: jeep defect ball joints

I would like to inform you that if you have been injured or suffered other kinds of damages because of a defective car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, ATV, or other motor vehicle (or vehicle part), you may have a product liability claim. Product liability claims involving motor vehicles typically come in two varieties. There are two types of product liability claims. They are - Defectively manufactured vehicles or vehicle parts and Vehicles with an unreasonably dangerous design. If you were involved in a traffic accident and either you or another driver was driving a defective motor vehicle, you may have both a product liability claim against the manufacturer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X