Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not sure where this LAw fits in...

I was recently involved with a married man. (he said they were seperated)..anyways.. we had a relation ship for about 5 months ..In the mean time this man paid for everything (he did not want me working where i was working) He even paid for a trip for me to europe.
    I accepted.
    we continued our relationship when i got back aswell, untill i met someone else and slowly cut ties with the married guy.
    he began peeking under my doors , sending text messages hanging around in my parking lot..ect...
    I moved and he recently found my new number (no clue on how he got it) he has been calling here and threathening me and saying he wants all his money back he spent on me... what do i have to do to make this stop.

Re: im not sure where this LAw fits in...

You can tell him to stop or if he does not you will get a restraining order. He is not allowed to follow you around and harass you. The orders are fairly easy to get if he is bothering, harassing or constantly following you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X