Northern Leasing Systems fraud case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern Leasing Systems fraud case (MBF Leasing)

They call me on cell phone as well as on my work. they forged my signature and some how they got my SS. they ruined my credit and they donot even talk to me.
    if anyone know how to fight with this co. please let me know
    my email is [email protected]
    UNITE AND FIGHT IS THE LANGUAGE TO WIN

Comment

Re: Northern Leasing Systems fraud case

Its very simple. The fact is that the lease contract is "unconscionable". For more information about that and how it relates to MBF Leasing LLC., Northern Leasing Systems Inc., and the many other names this company crookedly and deceptively operates under, check out my webiste:

www.mbfleasing.net
      www.mbfleasing.org
      www.mbfleasing.info

Comment

someone please contact me. The filled in 48 m on the terms after I signed the contract. I have a copy of the contract and the line is blank

[email protected]

Mamie Adams
        Frisco, TX

Comment

World Law's lawyers could also probably intervene and help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.

They would like to hear from you if you can show that terms were changed etc.

Comment

i have been haressed over the phone for over a year now. mbf/northern leasing has been trying to collect on a forged/altered contract that i signed and they added things to the contract after i signed it. they have threatened to sue me and ruin my credit. i told them to go ahead and sue. havent heard from them in about 2 months now. play hard ball with them. they are crooks and like to intimidate people into paying for fraudulent services/goods.

Comment

Also report them to the NY state attorney general's office -- the more complaints the better.

Comment

These people ripped us off 3 years ago. Our lawyer told us we were screwed because of the contract that I never remember seeing let alone signing. I want to file a complaint with the New York and California state attorney against MBF Leasing, but I cannot find where to do it on either site. Can someone tell me where on the sites I can file the complaint? I would also like to join the civil action suit. I can be contacted at [email protected]
                I have been pissed off for 3 years now and I want justice!!!

Comment

I'm one of the many victims (TX) out there caused by MBF leasing. I recently got a letter saying that they're going to sue me. I have 10 days to reply to them. Giving the high cost of traveling to NY and possibly hiring an attorney there, I dont think I would want to spend my money to fight against this pure scam corporation.

Does anybody know what is going to happens to me if MBF wins the judgment against me automatically or by default? Am I going to jail???

Please, help any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Comment

I'm a small business owner and fell into this trap exactly as it is explained in this quote. A salesperson rushes you into this lease without a chance to review it. Next thing you know you are into a 4 year no cancelable lease for equipment that is not even functioning. Forget about contacting the customer support for Northern Leasing Systems they will give you the run around and eventually hang up on you no matter how many times you try reaching them.

Please notify me if there is a class action suit against this company.

Comment

From quote #54: I forgot to add my contact info. I can be reach at [email protected]

Comment

I need help, these people are so bogus, they have a judgement of $12,000 bucks for this equipment and I don't know what to do.

Comment

Also report them to the NY attorney general.

The local news did a report on them sayng they are basically a fraud 100%

file a bar complaint against that lawyer as well for being a participant in the fraud

Comment

Hello fellow victims. SO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL OF THIS? Does anyone have anything to report? Any progress being made? Lawsuits filed? Lawsuits won? I am anxious to know if any of you have made ANY progress whatsoever and how you did it. THANKS! 916-224-9541 OR [email protected]

Nancy

Comment

I understand that the NY attorney general's office is investigating.

And some aspects are under criminal investigation for fraud.

So the clerk told me.

Comment

Originally posted by dr1964 View Post
                                i have been haressed over the phone for over a year now. mbf/northern leasing has been trying to collect on a forged/altered contract that i signed and they added things to the contract after i signed it. they have threatened to sue me and ruin my credit. i told them to go ahead and sue. havent heard from them in about 2 months now. play hard ball with them. they are crooks and like to intimidate people into paying for fraudulent services/goods.
                                good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X