Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern Leasing Systems fraud case

That is right over the top. Frankly you could call the police and file a police report for such vulgar and threatening statements.

This is quite typical of these low class thieves at this company. We faced the same thing but sued them and they backed down.

You may want to email world law privately and get some extra firepower behind this.

Comment

We were lied to by this company as well. Daily we received phone calls from a machine that says, "no representatives are currently available" then it hangs up.

When we talk with customer service they hang up on us when we try to state our point of view...it's unbelievable. We call back and say, "why did you hang up on me." They reply, "I dont have time to talk to you if you can't give me your new checking account information."

Does anyone know of a class action suit against these guys?

Comment

I believe the lawyers at world law direct are investigating and preparing a complaint with the attorney general's office and may sue as well for damages. That is what I was told. Somehow they also did stop the calls to our business. You should definitely also email them on the home page of the site.

Comment

I flooded Northern Leasing's email server with about 300 emails regarding the threats. Magically today someone different called other than the one who was making the threats. I hope there is some class action going on. We definitely will get in on it. For now I have fun with the people calling. It's amazing what some of these people will say to you. Another one said the boss would go to jail if he didn't pay up. What an idiot.

Comment

Actually it not legal to threaten jail while collecting a debt.

Comment

Yes! Hearing that company name makes my blood boil.
              I have been harassed, threatened, and victimized by this company for credit card terminal. I returned the terminal right away, yet they came after me for about $8000!

I want to participate in this class law suit. Please count me in!!!

I can be contacted at [email protected]

I really hope for the justice...

Comment

You may also report them to your state attorney general and print pages from this forum and other info from the web for their review. And/or email the WLD lawyers on the home page for case specific information or help.

Comment

Sign me up! I will join ANYONE in ANY lawsuit against Northern leasing or it's subsidiaries MBF. They have ruined my credit report (showing over 40 late pays) and they are threatening lawsuit for over $20K for two contracts that belonged to MY BOSS who is now bankrupt. They forged my name AND wrote that I was Vice President of my boss's corporations. The only thing I had left after I lost my job WAS my credit and now it's DESTROYED. Not to mentioned, they screamed at me on the phone and called me profanities. UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

Oops. I am the one who posted #38. I can be reached at 916-613-7855 or [email protected]

Comment

I am another victim. MBF has made my blood boil. I will do almost anything to see justice done. My email address is [email protected]
                      To all victims out there.. I've been in your shoes. I know how it feels.
                      Lets come together and make something happen!!

How can let the U.S. law let this go on??
                      This fraud has affected so many people.
                      How can this go on?!?!

Comment

Re: Northern Leasing Systems fraud case/Class action suite information below

Please contact this company. They are preparing a class action suite.
                        http://www.chittur.com/ActiveCases.jsp

Good luck everyone. Justice must prevail!!!!

Comment

MBF, BRYCE ANTHONY, Kristy TRUSTY, all FRAUD!!!! They promised me that they were going to help me realize my dreams. They have only lied to me, harrassed me and ruined my credit. I am trying to get a class action suit going, I can be emailed at: [email protected]. I am not giving up. If you are fed up with their threats let me know!!!

Comment

They have continually called 5-6 times a day harassing me for a bill i do not owe. We are out of contract w/ them , have a cert.mailreceipt where they rec'd the equipment back, and they continue to harass and bill me. Let me know what we can do! I've sent a cease phone call letter, the guy just laughed! He said he had nothing better to do than to call me every 5 min. and that's exactly what they do, i just don't aswer anymore.

Comment

Please count me in as well. My husband and I have been back and forth with Northern Leasing Company. In fact we just recently contacted them and wanted to pay off our entire balance early just to get rid of them and no one will call us back. In fact when we did get a hold of someone they told us that we owed more now than when we first started leasing from them. We have been paying them for a year and a half of a four year lease. I am in all the way in this lawsuit. Contact me at [email protected]

Comment

These [email protected] put a charge off on my personal credit report after I returned the equipment. I never signed any lease agreement with them and my only agreement was with the processor. These fraudsters are claiming a 48 month lease.

Given the lack of cooperation from the credit bureaus regarding fraud that most of us experience, I will probably have to file suit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X