X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern Leasing Systems fraud case

Originally posted by AnotherSmallBusiness View Post
    I have tried, myself to Contact both the FL AG and the NY AG, online and Hand Written Official complaint Forms. Both of the Offices have Sent back letters saying they do not handle Individual cases such as mine and the NY AG suggested that i file a complaint with the BBB of NY, which i have done. But that was 11 days ago. I haven't heard back yet. I spoke to a lawyer and she said that "I willingly signed the contract and that Binds me to the 48 month lease and shame on me for not reading the whole thing." I'm at a loss and about to buckle under the weight of this multi million dollar bigwig making threats of lawsuits against small businesses. I have my family to think about and money doesn't just roll in fast enough to shell out $2400.00 for a machine that you can buy for $150 bucks online. If that's not Corporate corruption I don't, know what is. So I would be More than Interested in signing petitions or Lobbying some type of Justice for us small business owners. I know contracts are legally binding, but I think in some cases they should be reviewed by bigger and more authoritative people to see if this is a fair and ethically business practice. I have selected, when signing up, that people can contact me through this forum. Aside from the employees who are trying to make it in this world by working for NLS, I look forward to watching a greedy giant fall by the hands of the small and honest.

Yeah See that was my post. The Steps I had taken were 100% effective for me. But Make Sure you certify each letter to be sent to Both Your State's AG and NY's. I did stress the details surrounding the type of practices NLS participates in. Not Really about me having a problem, but Pointing out how many other small business owners are having the same issues with NLS. Point out the Machine cost 150 + online that can be purchased by ANYONE does not merrit a overpriced lease. No warrenty and No Customer Support is a Red Flag! All of you having problems with them. Just do the due dilligence of Sending out those Official Complaint Forms to the Respecting AG Offices. Include copies of the Lease and Hopefully it will go as well as it has for me. Since they have let me off the hook I cannot pursue them anymore for any wrong doing. But We all know they are foul Crooked Company that will fail under its own greed.

Good Luck to all of you.

LOL PS again My Spelling SUCKS! :P

Comment

Hi All! Count me in to!!! I am also dealing with these jerks! Told me I would be billed for $29.95 a month and it has been $114.95 per month plus fees I do not no what are for. I am contacting them also.
      Bob Gelina
      [email protected]

Comment

UPDATE #2

I am amazed at the number of people I'm hearing from and some of the stories they are telling. People from all over the world!!

It's VERY obvious that local, state and federal authorities are reluctant to go after these bastards because they provide HUGE amounts of tax revenue to their little governmental minions.

So....what I plan on doing around mid-July....is putting together a comprehensive (but brief) letter to several national news/network investigative TV programs. (i.e. Dateline NBC, Inside Edition, 20/20, etc.)

With such a diverse and talented group of people, I believe we have a very compelling story to tell and perhaps...just perhaps....we can find someone, somewhere in authority to shut this organized crime syndicate down.

This scandal is FAR worse than Bernie Madoff because it involves:

1) MANY more billions of dollars
        2) It strikes at the fabric of this nation: The small business owner

William E. Lauterbach, Jr.
        Owner, DWM Communications

Comment

Hi,

I am one of its victims too. I am not good in writing. Could some ones give email me ( [email protected] ) the complain letters to AG?
          Thanks
          Andy

Comment

I'm being sued in NYC by Leasesource-LSI LLC. I confirmed this on Courts , found my name along with 1116 others being sued so far this year by Joeseph Sussman. Unfortunetely, I cannot travel dues to illness, Is there any way I can get this case moved to South Carolina? I was also served papers on Sunday 6/14, which is against the rules in most states. Any help/ advise is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              I'm being sued in NYC by Leasesource-LSI LLC. I confirmed this on Courts , found my name along with 1116 others being sued so far this year by Joeseph Sussman. Unfortunetely, I cannot travel dues to illness, Is there any way I can get this case moved to South Carolina? I was also served papers on Sunday 6/14, which is against the rules in most states. Any help/ advise is appreciated.
              I confirmed on NY states unified court system website, could'nt post link, but it is easy enough to find

Comment

Joseph Sussman, an attorney used by Northern Leasing, seems to be linked to the following: Mega Systems (JEFFREY D. SALBERG) and First Funds, LLC.

There seems to be a connection between Attorney Joseph Sussman and his filing of lawsuits for Mega Systems International. However, the FTC is involved in a case against Mega Systems that Sussman is representing:

(Don't forget to put the proper stuff ahead of this link)

ftc.gov/os/1998/01/salberg.pkg.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Small Business in GA View Post
                  Thank you all for all of your comments, I am getting ready to close the accounts as they continue to draw money out, including Global Check Systems who I have no contract with, and never signed one with them either. I called and asked them to send me a copy of my contract with them and they refused stating that I need to send them a copy of my fraudulent contract with Northern. Now why would I do that, so they can copy and paste my signature to a bogus contract and say that I signed it. I filed a complaint form with the Attorney General of NY and it's now a waiting game. I am so frustrated, I am afraid if I close the account they are going to try and trash my credit, can someone please offer me some advice, as my story is the same as countless others. If anyone is working on class action count me in my email address is [email protected]. By the way they are still looking for the lady who came into my office with her fraudulant information claiming her name was Rusty turns out her name is actually Nikki and she is wanted in six other states for this same type of fraud.
                  DID YOU FOUND HER? I AM A SMALL BUSINESS IN GA TOO. HOW DID YOU RESOLVE THE ISSUE? EMAIL ME [email protected]

THANKS.
                  ANDY

Comment

Originally posted by barnone24 View Post
                    I confirmed on NY states unified court system website, could'nt post link, but it is easy enough to find
                    I was sued in 2004 and like many, could not fly to NY to defend myself. I never signed the part of the form that agreed to settle all legal claims in NY but someone else signed that instead (from NLS) and the signature looks nothing like my other signatures in the extensive document (and my copy shows that I never signed that part of the form). Since that time, I have refused to pay and they have been tireless to come after me, year after year after year! The can keep going for up to twenty years. If there is anyone who has the expertise to file a class action lawsuit, I will give ALL my share of any judgement to the lawyers just to get this case moving. I am from Texas but I'll join any fight against this unscrupulous company!

Comment

In the summer of 2005, I was just opening my first brick and mortar store. My business had always been online until this time. A salesman for a merchant card service came in and convinced me that I could do better by going with them. I received a machine to accept credit cards, but I very seldom used. Most customers paid cash or checks. About 2007, I had to close my business due to lack of sales and bad location. I returned the machine and told them to cancel my account. My trouble with them was just beginning. They told me I had a 4-year contract with them. That was not what the salesman informed me of. The machine was leased through Northern Leasing Systems, which I did not know anything about. They too stated that I owed them rental for the machine even though I no longer had it. Plus on top of that, they were using my money to pay property taxes on their machine. I put a stop to that. Now, several years later, I am once again receiving harrassing phone calls from a law firm that either I pay up or they will file a lawsuit against me. I have my records for the return of the machine. I will not be forced to pay them because of their deceitful business practices. If everyone did business that way, then either everyone would be millionaires or no one would trust doing business with anyone else. I think the latter. I've learned the hard way that the major companies are big companies because they don't care about anyone but themselves and if they can get your money. Too bad for you.

Comment

Were you served papers? Did you answer the complaint/summons? we all have the same/similar story. What did you do with the court? thats what i need to know now !

Comment

I just received an "Information Subpoena" from Joseph Sussman at 132 West 31st Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10001, phone number 212-457-8590 asking 110 personal questions and at the end of the "Information Subpoena" states:

TAKE NOTICE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO FULLY AND TIMELY COMPLY WITH THE SUBPOENA IS PUNISHABLE AS A CONTEMPT OF COURT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE A FINE, IMPRISONMENT OR BOTH. SAID FINE MAY INCLUDE PLAINTIFF'S COSTS AND EXPENSES, TOGETHER WITH THE SUM OF $250 OR THE ACTUAL LOSS SUSTAINED BY PLAINTIFF AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY."

This is dated July 1, 2009, stating that I have 7 days after the receipt of the questions. I received this document of July 7, 2009.

Same story as all the other posts. Same overpriced machine. Same scam.

Entered judgement on August 27, 2007 totally destroying my credit report.

Can anyone give me advice as to where to go from here? In 2007 did contact the BBB, no help there.

I'll do anything to expose this fraud. Anyone wishing to contact me that has any type of advice or solution to the above I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks in advance! Hoping to hear from someone soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed in CA View Post
                            I just received an "Information Subpoena" from Joseph Sussman at 132 West 31st Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10001, phone number 212-457-8590 asking 110 personal questions and at the end of the "Information Subpoena" states:

TAKE NOTICE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO FULLY AND TIMELY COMPLY WITH THE SUBPOENA IS PUNISHABLE AS A CONTEMPT OF COURT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE A FINE, IMPRISONMENT OR BOTH. SAID FINE MAY INCLUDE PLAINTIFF'S COSTS AND EXPENSES, TOGETHER WITH THE SUM OF $250 OR THE ACTUAL LOSS SUSTAINED BY PLAINTIFF AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY."

This is dated July 1, 2009, stating that I have 7 days after the receipt of the questions. I received this document of July 7, 2009.

Can anyone give me advice as to where to go from here? In 2007 did contact the BBB, no help there.

I'll do anything to expose this fraud. Anyone wishing to contact me that has any type of advice or solution to the above I can be reached at [email protected]

Don't worry. it is scam. And not only you, alot of small business owners were victimzed by Northern Leasing too. Don't compromise with this crook. It is very importance to file complaint to NY AG. Download this file: http://www.ag.ny.gov/resource_center...laint_form.pdf , and file in and send to the address on the form. Right now NY AG is investigating this company. So, Act now!

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed in CA View Post

Don't worry. NOT ONLY you, many of small business owners have been lured in this trap too. Don't compromise with them. Go ahead file complaint with New York AG. Here is the form, download it, fill in and send (certified mail) to the address in the form:
                              http://www.ag.ny.gov/resource_center...laint_form.pdf

New York AG is investigating. Act now!

Comment

The racketeer Attorney Joseph Sussman doesn't actually have a "law office".

The subpoena letterhead says "132 West 31st Street" which is also an address of Northern Leasing Systems.

How can someone like this be allowed to practice law in NY?!?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X