Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint class actions -- text messaging

Are there any new class actions involving sprint and text messaging? They are charging for text messages sent by junk callers...and saying the only solution is to text back and ask them not to send you mail. Sprint then charges you for the incoming text and the outgoing text to stop the text from coming in....does this make any sense? Oh..and the texts are always from different addresses, so it is not like texting back would even work!

sprint text message class issues

WLD lawyers could look at that interesting issue.

Have you asked them to help resolve the issue, spam filters etc?

If so what do they say? It cannot be done?

WLD will examine their corporate records and filings on this and any closely related issues.

Comment

re: Sprint class actions -- text messaging

Yes, I have asked them to resolve this issue on several occasions. Their response has been that I need to text back the spam messages and tell them not to text me (but..every sender is different as they are spam). I would also get charged if texting back and asking them not to text me. Their other solution is to remove texting from my phone. I have had a plan with sprint for over 3 years...always had texting..and this is the first year this has happened. How do I get in contact with your firm?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X