Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sling (TVT) surgery gone bad?

I do have a attonery but I havent heard from then in about a month... I stay sick all the time and Iam waiting to hear from my lawyers....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I had my sling place December 2010 and never had relief of my initial symptoms. Still had a leaking bladder, multiple infections and painful intercourse. After going through multiple exams, cultures, antibiotics and bills, I had the thing removed in November 2011. I am worse off now due to constant bladder incontinence and 2 further procedures of injections of Coapptitie to "bulk up the urethra, which has done nothing. I was given the option to have a Birch procedure performed, but that is MAJOR surgery with a long helaing process. I am at my witts end....
      I will have to have a whole new bladder when they take my sling out..... My doctor tells me that I will need to major surgieries and its got me scared to death.... Can anybody give me some advice please.

Comment

Kitty52 I just wish my doctor will go ahead and take my sling out but he is really scared to cuz I have so much infection I went and saw him today and he ahd to put me on more antibiotics and pain killers. He also told me when he takes it out that I would have to wear diapers for at least 6 months cuz it will take that long for me to heal then he will have to go back in and make me a new bladder. I had rather wear diapers than to go through this with this defected tvt sling that I have in.

Comment

help! i have problems with mesh sling too! i dont know what to do. i am in constant pain and have bladder infections constantly. i hate this. i want to get back at those people that invented this thing and the government for approving it.

Comment

Yes, I would also like to join the suit. My gynecologist had to remove the sling with metal tools immediately after inserting it because it wasn't put in right. So I was in the hospital longer than expected and had to use a catheter and bag for two weeks afterwards. I had been told that it was going to be day surgery and had to return to work anyway, but I couldn't pee on my own, and it was awkward to wear that bag.

Although I still have the sling in place after 10 years, I have had constant vaginal infections ever since. Nor have my husband and I been able to have sexual relations because the pain is so excruciating. My gynecologist said it was dryness due to menopause and put me on Premarin cream, but it hasn't corrected the pain. I only just figured out the real reason for it -- the TVT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X