USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I accept payment of 800 dollars from the guy that ran in the back of me and just end it there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I accept payment of 800 dollars from the guy that ran in the back of me and just end it there?

AZ
    Can i accept payment of 600 dollars from the guy that ran into the back of my car and just end it there?
    Do i have to tell my insurer or the police or anybody?
    That's what he is proposing. 600 dollars and call it even.

You'll both be failing to comply with laws and policy provisions but if you weren't injured and you are satisfied with the $600 then I doubt that anything negative will ever happen as a result of your agreement.

Comment

Many states require ALL accidents to be reported, check your state law before you fail to report.

Comment

I cannot see any advantage to not filing the police report, regardless of how you may choose to settle out the claim

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X