X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own a truck that was involved in an accident

Dear Sir/Madam

I own a truck that was allegedly involved in an accident with another vehicle two years ago of which I was not aware of until now as the driver of my vehicle did not inform me as they was no damage to my vehicle and it appeared not to be his fault. The other vehicle rammed into the rear of my truck at the national toll road. The driver has since left my employment. I recently received a letter from the attorney of the owner of the other vehicle suing me for damages to their clients vehicle.

Please advise as I do not know what to do in this regard as it is not my fault as the vehicle rammed into the rear and I am not insured as it is not a requirement in South Africa to be insured.

re: I own a truck that was involved in an accident

As a first step ask for proof that it actually happened...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X