Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I covered by my insurance?

I had an car accident 1/12/07 I handed my insurance card over to the officer at the scene and there was no question about my insurance, again at the hospital they took my car insurance. That was Friday, on Saturday 1/13/07 I was going through my online banking accounts and realized I was two months behind on my insurance premium. I called my insurance company an explained my situation about being late and they gave me an amount to pay that had to be paid within 24 hours so there would not be an interruption in my policy coverage. I made that payment on line with them, on Sunday 1/14/07 they called me and gave me A claim number. I realized the banks were closed Monday 1/15/07 for Martian Luther Kings birthday. Realizing the payment would not go through before the 24 hours I called again Monday 1/15/07 at that time I was advised to go and make A payment at my agents office, I made A cash payment and they took it. And on 1/17/07 the payment I made online to them came out of my checking account. When I called on 1/18/07 to talk to my insurance agent he would not take my call and I was told that my insurance was canceled as of 12/22/06. At no time was I asked if I had been in an accident. So my question to you is do they have to honor my claim, because Prior to making my payments to bring my account up to date all indication were I had insurance? I would appreciate any advice you can give me concerning this matter. Yours truly Corey

re: Was I covered by my insurance?

answered your other post

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X