Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit by someone who lied on police report

I was hit by someone rounding a corner in a parking lot. I was slowly approaching the turn because I knew of the icy conditions and the blind spot that the parking lot has at this particular corner. She t-boned me and bashed my car door in.

I didn't immediately call the police until I got home because I didn't have my license at the time, living only a block away and I thought it would have been a bigger deal than what I thought--mistake.

She LIED on the police report stating that I was going to fast around the corner. I also have a witness that was sitting in the passenger seat in my car. So the police report files NO FAULT on the report and I live in KS where it's a no fault state, and the insurance isn't going to pay it because it's listed as no one.

Now I am in the process of filing a small claims against her.

MY QUESTION IS: since she is a college student, her insurance is under her parents name. Do I place ALL of them to appear in court, just her parents, or just her?? I want to go after the person who is responsible. She was driving, yet her parents are listed as the insurance carriers.

Thanks for very much for your answers.

Re: hit by someone who lied on police report

Name them all and they can fight it out.

Comment

Re: hit by someone who lied on police report

i had a young girl almost run a red and she threw her car in reverse and backed up into me then lied to the cops and said i ran into her. i 2 witness in the car the cop told me there useless becuase there my freinds and the cop also pulled two witness,s out of his ass becuase i couldnt find them and talk to them supposeably the worked at the car wash but i talk to everyone there well at that corner there was a bank that was turned into a meat market/grocery store and they had the security cameras still up and running and i got the whole seen on camera screw that little girl and her lying cop freind her insurance company told my insurance company that she wont answer her phone or anything well im getting a new 1500 front end may lyers and corrupted people all drown

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X