Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 days to answer: I am being sued for bumping a jeep at a stop light

I'm being sued for bumping the rear bumper of a jeep at a stop light. There was no damage to either vehicle, and the bump was very light as if closing the trunk lid, or your car door. I got out and apologized for bumping her, and although there wasn't any damage (she never even got out to see for herself) she called the police. The police arrived and took pictures and I asked one of the officers what the lady was doing, and to my shock and disbelief, he told me that she and a companion was complaining of neck pain. They both went to the emergency room by ambulance, and the driver is suing me for medical expences, pain and suffering, damage to her vehicle, lost wages, etc. I didn't have insurance at the time, and have been served papers that must be answered within 30 days from the day I recieved them. I've been unable to find a defence lawyer that I can afford (I have little money) so I'm trying to answer the forms on my own because I'm out of time. The papers must be turned in to the county clerks office by 1/9/07. I don't understand many of the questions contained in these forms. Any suggestions?

re: 30 days to answer: I am being sued for bumping a jeep at a stop light

See: http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/926/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X