Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

being blamed for something I didnt do!! HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being blamed for something I didnt do!! HELP!!!

Ok so I work at a mall and the the on Tuesday afternoon, December 5th, I worked from 1pm-10pm and I took my lunch break at 5pm when I walked to my car there were people standing around my car and the car next to mine..there was a police officer there and he saw it was my vehicle and he asked me how long the damage had been present on the front right passenger side of my vehicle, I replied that it had been there for several months. The damage to my vehicle had occurred in June of this year I hit a car at another location. The car I hit had no damage at all and mine just had a scratch and a small crack in the spot I mentioned above so we never contacted authorities or anything like that. So anyway after I told the officer he responded by telling me that the car parked next to me at work on this particular day had been damaged in two different spots and he asked if I had caused this damage. I said no, because I did not hit the vehicle parked next to me when I went to work!! So nothing else was said I got in my car and continued on my way. Well today, Thursday, Dec. 7th I was at work again when an officer came into my work and started to accuse me of hitting the car that was parked next to me on tuesday again. It turns out that the vehicle that was parked next to me belonged to a mall security officer, a woman who I know from working in the mall. Well the officer told me he had video evidence of my car coming in contact with hers, but heres the problem...I DID NOT HIT THE CAR!!!!! so I asked to see the tape and he said I would have to request that from mall security! he never identified himself or anything, he told me that he didnt like being lied to....so I replied that I was not lying...and I even said I would love to take a lie detector test about this!! It was awful he was rude and he said he would give me the weekend to decide if I want to tell him the truth about me being involved in damaging the car and that if I decide not to tell him the truth charges will be brought against me!!!...I told him that I did not need the weekend to think it over because I never hit her car!! please help me what do I do??

Re: being blamed for something I didnt do!! HELP!!!

Stick to your statement if you did not do it.

The evidence should be clear eventually; if your car caused the damage there will be marks that can only match your two cars; if such marks do not exist they will not have much of a case.

Comment

being blamed for purving

my Neighbors blamed me for purving on there 12 year old girl... then the girl go's and bloody tell eveyone... i am gonna get her back so bad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X