Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSIB vs Auto Insurance claim

London, Ontario. I had an MVA during work resulting in injuries, while using a comapny vehicle. My fault! I have to now decide whether to calim under WSIB or Auto Insurance. I have lost time at work and need therapy etc. What do you suggest?

Re: WSIB vs Auto Insurance claim

go for auto insurance i guess

Comment

"London, Ontario. I had an MVA during work resulting in injuries, while using a comapny vehicle. My fault! I have to now decide whether to calim under WSIB or Auto Insurance. I have lost time at work and need therapy etc. What do you suggest?"

Claim under Auto insurance not WSIB.

Comment

Unfortunately, without witnesses, or damage to the other vehicle, it's going to be very hard to prove your case. Hopefully the insurance company has good investigators, and can match your damage with some point on his vehicle.

Source(s):
        Me, retired Police Officer
        SEO PROFESSIONALS
        www.aclickahead.co.uk
        www.seoprofesionals.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X