Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-HAUL hit our parked car

On 10/2/06 a u-haul driver hit my fiancee's car in a parking lot. A sherriff's officer came out filled out the insurance info exchange, and labeled the driver of the u-haul at fault. Since then we have contacted the insurance company, they sent us a letter asking for two estimates, proof of ownership, and pictures. We did all of that and after two weeks of calling we finallly got in touch with them. They said they might have to send a claims adjuster out, because the vechile was five years old. After another two weeks of calling and no claims adjuster, we got a hold of them. Finally they sent someone out.
    We waited a while the claims person always says they'll call us back and never does. So we called the person that came out to look at the car he's seperate from the ins. company he told us what he came up with. However, it's been weeks since then I call and nobody calls me back, leave message, none have been returned. This is going on for two moths, over a $1500.00 claim. I live in FL. the office that I'm tring to work with is in GA. and their main branch is in AZ.

Please help sorry for the long story.

Re: U-HAUL hit our parked car

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X