USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

Car Accident in Europe: I Have Received Letters From the Hospital

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Car Accident in Europe: I Have Received Letters From the Hospital

    I was working abroad where I was a passenger in a road traffic accident that was the fault of another driver who seems to have admitted responsibility. I work for a company via an employment agency. I have a few questions linked to this incident and would appreciate any advice anyone has to offer :-)

    I have received letters from the hospital over there, billing me for the emergency care I received immediately after the accident. Do you think I should pay for this now and then try to obtain a refund from the insurance company of the driver responsible or should I approach the company I work for to check if the travel insurance they should have taken out on me covers these costs?

    Also, could anyone recommend on the steps I need to take now to resolve this issue most effectively - this is all new to me as I have never been involved in a serious accident and never needed advice from a solicitior.

  • #2
    Yes check with the insurer first by all means.

    WLD lawers in Europe could also become directly involved if need be.


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

    the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.